Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 well this last week the weather was about 90 and humid and really sunny. i was like biking all day and i got a little sun. i have a line from where my watch is haha. we were sweating all day. seriously. but it was such and amazing day. i was on exchanges with the zone leaders and we tore it up haha.  so about me and my comp. we are getting along so much better.  now we get along so much better and things are starting to pick up in the area and its so much more exciting now. it makes me want to work harder now. he still has a hard time paying attention but its all good. thats the next thing we're working on. well  please keep praying for me cuz i really need the prayers from you all. those are the only things keeping me going sometimes. thanks for the email and the update. i'll talk to you all next week.  Love Elder Levi Bowen Heward

No comments:

Post a Comment