Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Levi's First Transfer

.....im getting transfered :) to Yuba City, Sutter Buttes. . im really excited to go. im going to be in the same district as my MTC companion too so its gonna be fun. My old companion is gonna be training again actually. My new comps name is Elder Rikuta. Hes from Fiji (cool) so im pretty stoked. i dont have very long because im driving up there in about and hour so i'll be able to tell you more info next pday. So i honestly cant believe how fast and how much ive grown in the last while. ive gone through so many things like speaking in sacrament meeting about the BOM and talking to certain people but it certainly wouldnt have happened if i wouldve stayed home.
i bore the strongest testiomny about the BOM last night to and Investigator. it was amazing. my heart was about to blow up out of my chest haha. i gotta go get transfered.
thank you for the emails. i love you all
love Elder Levi Bowen Heward

No comments:

Post a Comment