Tuesday, May 7, 2013

yea this past week was really awesome. we set a baptismal date with one of our investigators for june 1st. if she keeps all her commitments and reads and prays then she will for sure be ready to be baptized by june 1st. it was so cool though because we weren't planning on having a lesson with her or even setting a date but it happened. it was such a testimony builder to me that this is the lords work and when he wants his work to progress then it will progress regardless of what other people choose to do. in doctrine and covenants, in chapter 3 it says that it is not the work of god that is frustrated but the work of men. it truly is. we are the ones to choose not do be obedient to the rules or to spread the gospel but the work of god will move on. anyways, I was able to go to the chiropractor this morning to get fixed and all that good stuff. don't worry, nothing is wrong. I just felt completely out of place and we have a chiropractor in our ward so I thought what the heck. so anyways, everything is going awesome. so we have this place in our area called the greens and it is completely full of Mexicans. there used to be a Spanish branch here but it got dissolved into the ward and now there is just Spanish classes. we had dinner with a Mexican lady last week and it was so awesome because it was like I was a Spanish missionary for a little while except I didn't know Spanish at all. well I love you all. thank you for all you do and I hope you all have an awesome week! Love Elder Levi Bowen Heward

No comments:

Post a Comment