Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Amber's Closing Quote

I would like to thank EVERYBODY who has been a part of these last amazing 18 months of my life. You have been such great examples and teachers to me and have always made me feel loved. I will never forget the lasting friendships I have made. One of the many things I have learned is that we cannot find any greater happiness then by SHARING the gospel and LIVING the gospel. Just like Alma, "I do not glory of myself....this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance, and this is my joy." (Alma 29:9) I have the greatest blessing of seeing one of my recent converts receive her endowments and then 2 weeks after I get home, I will see her be sealed to her husband. There is no greater joy then this. Do all you can to keep sharing the joy of this gospel with EVERYONE around you! -Sister Amber Heward

No comments:

Post a Comment