Wednesday, April 17, 2013

wow. sounds like everyone is just having an awesome life. I wish I was part of it. just messing. . its gonna be weird coming home to that stuff. anyways, yea so real quick. this past week was good. we got a new phone its a touch screen one and its so weird because Im used to the older ones and now theyre getting all hi tech with us. anyways, we have a pickup as well. I don't know if I told you that already. so we talked to everyone this past week. really. everyone we saw walking on the side of the road we talked to. it was hilarious. we would fake like we were tying out shoe so we would meet up with the person to be able to talk to them. its so great though when you get excited about the gospel and just want to tell every single person about it. anyways, we had a few really good lessons this week. my comp is a stud. we get along so well. we are both super obedient and we want to teach the gospel in the best way possible. we just recently had a really good dinner thought and the spirit was there so strong. it was because we fixed a teeny tiny thing that really wasn't that big of a deal but because we put effort in fixing it, the lord blessed up with an abundance of the spirit. so yea that is kinda whats going on right now in my life as a missionary. we are working hard. we are always tired. its kinda funny how tired but happy I am. well thank you family and mom for all you do and for the update on everyones life. tell kurt and zenna happy birthday for me. I forget until the day after. anyways, I will talk to you all next week. hope you have an amazing family night and an awesome week! Love Elder Levi Bowen Heward

No comments:

Post a Comment