Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Well hello everyone! Wow I can't believe you already heard where I was getting transferred. Haha yep I'm in Ontario and I LOVE it! First off its way warmer so it really feels like California and also it's kinda a farming community so it smells like cows every so often :) reminds me of home. It was really hard to leave but get this....are you ready....yes I am in a trio with sister miles still!!!! Can you believe that!? We were so shocked but way excited! That just doesn't happen very often. I was happy for miles too because she gets really bad anxiety when she has " change" and so she has said that this transfer wasn't as hard because she stayed with me. But I'm pretty sure that next transfer I will be training again cause I only will have2 transfers left cause president pretty much told me that at transfer meeting. Anyway all is good and get this the other sister with us is sister savage and she is from the salt lake temple square mission and originally from Sacramento! Cool huh!? She actually goes back to temple square in 3 weeks which is so dumb. I love her to death. We got along so fast and she is so easy to be comps with. She actually goes home in June, right after me, .. It's been a lot of fun bein in a trio. Oh yeah so get this, we actually set a date with an investigator they have here and the other sisters were telling us how they just can't get him to set a date for so long but he is so ready. Well we had our first lesson with him and we told each other that we will not leave his house without setting a date and planned this really great lesson. So.....the spirit was SOOOO strong and we talked and talked about setting a date and he was still struggling so we got down on our knees right then and he said a prayer about whether getting baptized on the 26th was right for him. Well we got done and asked him again if he would prepare himself to be baptized on the 26th and he said......yes :) can u believe that? Man the spirit was so intense. I love moments like this. So yes this Saturday we have a baptism with a man named frank verdure and man I love the guy even tho I just met him. We still had a few lessons to teach him though so we have spent a lot of time with him. We're so excited for Saturday. Well it sounds like it was a good week for you all and I better go. Oh yea the reason my email was so late today is because today the libraries were closed for Martin Luther king jr day so were emailing at a members home. But anyway I love u guys all so much and hope your week is great! Love sister amber Ruth Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment