Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Levi

sooooo transfers came in and im staying, thank goodness, and my trainer is coming to be my new zone leader! im stoked because this zone is having a problem with being obedient and hes a really obedient missionary. im looking forward to the monthly exchanges haha. we're gonna work our tails off and its gonna be awesome.
so mom just a hint, if you ever want to send me a tie, try to make it a paisley one please :) haha
so this last week we had a dinner with a less active which was crazy to begin with and then her daughter, whos not a member, asked for a blessing and told us that she wants to change her life and she said that she was feeling at peace when we were there and it was completely the spirit though. but about my comp, hes still doing the same. im learning alot from him still but its so hard to get him to work because his policy is "he wants to do it HIS way" which is the exact opposite of humility. anyways, president thinks im changing his life so i'll put my trust in the Lord and in him and know its for the better. keep praying for me please because i need it badly because i know i wont be able to do this on my own. love you all. Elder Levi Bowen Heward

No comments:

Post a Comment